جستجو گسترده در آدرس مراکز جامع کاردرمانی کرج در حافظیه | جستجو گسترده در آدرس مراکز جامع کاردرمانی کرج در نجف آباد | جستجو گسترده در آدرس مراکز جامع کاردرمانی کرج در شهرک پاسدار | جستجو گسترده در آدرس مراکز جامع کاردرمانی کرج در شهرک دهکده (
- Describe why referral to a mental health professional may not be the only and best option for addressing the counseling and coaching needs of a person with a neurogenic communi-cation disorder.
- Describe how an SLP might best col-laborate with a mental health profes-sional in addressing the counseling and coaching needs of a person with a neurogenic communication disorder.
- Consider that many people are not aware of how SLPs may be helpful in fostering communication support for people who are dying and the people who love them. What might you do as an aphasiologist to promote SLP ser-vices in such situations?
- Write a to-do list of specific actions that would help an SLP not miss opportunities for counseling during intervention to address cognitive and linguistic challenges.
- Disabilities and illness can improve
some aspects of life for many people.
- With a partner or small group, share how you have witnessed this in your own personal or professional experience.
- How might your awareness of the positive aspects of acquired disabilities affect your role as a communication counselor?
- Review at least 10 of the websites
listed in Table 27-1.
- Note special attributes of websites that you may find particularly helpful in terms of support and information sharing for people with neurogenic communication disorders and people who care about them.
b. If you are a Facebook user, “like” some pages or groups associated with clinical populations with which you work or are most likely to work and get familiar with what they have to offer